Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 July 2024

Stanford and Eupora

 Mona Stafford, the last living member of the trio in the 1976 Stanford, Kentucky UFO abduction case was last interviewed by LEX18 TV on 15th July, 2011.

The deaths of Elaine Thomas and Louise Smith had not even been noted by Ufology -in fact most Ufologists I spoke to had not heard of the case.

I have now asked LEX18 if they can tell me whether Stafford is still alive and if not whether they can find a date for her passing.

My next move is to see whether any of the witnesses to the 1973 Eupora, Mississippi CE3K event are still alive. They were blatantly ignore despite requests from Ted Bloecher and Hynek because they were all "black".

I really want to find witnesses to UK events but that's like running at a brick wall repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment