Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 June 2024

CE3K, Multiple Motorist Witnesses and A UFO Picked Up On RAF Radar...

 BUFORA and the other group I belonged to at the time lost every report of mine so its all gone but here is some background info.

I saw this "alien" item and managed to get the names of a couple motorists who confirmed seeing a large oval object in in the sky and the "alien".

I knew RAF Manston would still have had active radar at the time of the sighting as I used to live 100 yards away from the place at one time. So I wrote and asked whether they had received any reports at the time. What I was not expecting was an official RAF Manston headed letter from a (I am sure it was Lemon) Flt Lft. Lemon who confirmed that their radar had detected an "unknown object" at the time of the reports but that it soon vanished from screens.

I sat there and read the letter three times. A CE3K with object picked up on RAF radar and all the times matching. I was gob-smacked to say the least. I wrote up my report and sent it to BUFORA and gave the report and letter to the UFO group I was in. I then went on holiday.
On return there was nothing from BUFORA so I contacted (not sure if it was Larry Dale at the time) the NIC. Oh yes, they had the report but in the space of two weeks it was "missing".

At least I had my original on file with the UFO group.

No.

"Load of rubbish. I put it on the fire" the , uh, "secretary" of the group told me. I thought he was joking but when I found out he had burnt the whole report and RAF letter I blew and anyone passing by the house would have heard me loud and clear.

All my notes, report, letters all gone and a CE3K backed up by radar. That is why I keep all my files and no one gets to "borrow" them.

From a solid case to a newspaper clipping in two weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment