Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 June 2024

Has Anyone Photographed an Alien?

 That is a good question.  It is possible that there are genuine photographs of UFOBs (seemingly constructed objects) as well as UNP (a natural phenomena not yet studied by science).  However, seeing the reaction on the internet and social media to photographs and videos of UFOs as well as the insulting remarks would someone not out to make money bother posting images/clips?  Some may just send copies to the military and that is it.



When it comes to entities there are so many fakes (about 100% of what you see online) and, again, the nastiness, etc., would be evident if someone who took such a photo/clip made a cursory check online. Would they want that knowing also that confidentiality is something Ufologists tend not to believe in?   

Someone unseen during a UFO landing with a camera or phone-cam might take a photo. Not perfect composition but the situation would not be one where you can get the light right, every thing in frame perfectly and so on. A landing near a secluded farm -similar situation and who would the footage/images be sent to? Remember people are being filled with constant lies about secret government agencies out to threaten and silence witnesses so anyone with photos has no real choice about who to contact.    

Let's assume someone does get photos or footage what would I do if contacted? Firstly I would make it clear that as far as I am concerned the identity(ies) of those involved is not for publication. I do not do press or media deals. I will ask for details of how the photos/clip were taken and gather as much information as possible to assess whether the people involved are genuine. My final assessment report would go top those people and be filed away unless they gave permission to publish along with the photos/video clip but still maintaining their anonymity.

"Hey, can you tell me how to sell my alien photos?" is not going to get much of a response! I am interested in gathering information and to present as possible evidence. In almost 50 years I have never broken confidentiality and I do not intend to start to do so.  I am not going to dismiss someone without viewing the evidence and I have looked at UFO and other photographs, video footage and cell phone footage over 50 years and fakes are easy to identify today.

You listen to what the person says and ask any questions and look at the evidence submitted. You investigate and then determine the possibility of it being genuine, misidentification or a hoax. 

I really hope that one day while I am still around someone does get photos or footage!


No comments:

Post a Comment