Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 September 2019

I Will Let YOU Decide

Along with all the other current problems I was looking at this blog.

In the last three years there has been one comment -thousands of views and a lot of original notes stolen and used  other people as their own. To add insult to injury not one book has sold.

This all tells me there is no genuine interest in the subject matter. After all, people can contact me privately if they with but nothing.

I may as well delete the blog today because I know the response I'll get but....if there are no comments etc by Wednesday 18th September it is bye-bye.  Life is too short to waste

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Search for Real UFO Evidence Died Because of Ufologists.

  i first became interested in UFOs while at school and in 1975 joined the then British UFO Research Association and from that time until I ...