Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 December 2022

A Christmas Update



 I was asked why I had stopped posting here.  Well, I have not stopped posting and do post clips to videos that ought to be of interest to those who want to find out more about CE3K/AE reports.

What I have not done is post any full reports or accounts for a while and when you l;ook at the figures you see why:

540 Posts

All time views 10370

So far this month 175 views

Most popular All Time top 10 posts



The posts take a lot of work and sometimes involve me having to translate from French (which I am not good at) or German. That views have jumped in two months by over 1000 is good. What is not good are the number of bloggers and others who steal original material from here and then declare it to be all their own work and that includes images. You see, a long time ago I put "markers" in photos and illustrations I use and to the casual person they are invisible. Even to more hawk-eyed acquaintances they are invisible but to me: spotted immediately.

But this is the internet and stealing original work is what people do -it is why the really hardcore work is only in my books and thieves need to buy copies to get to that.

And as for books...well, I have the ones dealing exclusively with AE/CE3K as well as the AOP Journal and sad to say that despite the increase in views neither the books or magazines sell and really, to eat and pay bills as well as to continue funding my CE3K/AE work I need to sell and make money. It's not even as though there is international shipping costs involved since all books are printed and mailed in the country/region they are ordered in.

I will say that, as US taxes hit me on every sale that in the New Year the cover prices will be increasing considerably as print costs rise as does the print on demand company's share. I get less than anyone else!

Also in 2023 I hope that the t-shirt/sweatshirt designs will be uploaded to my Spreadshirt page:  https://blacktower.myspreadshop.net/

That page already contains some non-UFO designs

Therefore, although it goes against everything in me, yes, I will be trying to make HONEST money out of the subject.

I have some stupid ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment