Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 July 2024

Well, Try As I Might I Cannot Explain This One

 I was working until after 0200 hrs on a chapter to the next book and it involved child witnesses (the oldest was 11 years old) so I thought it would make a good filler and leave the reader to decide on whether it was true or not.

After all -what can you learn from kids?
I started typing the conclusion and stopped. I went back and re-read the report. Here is what I wrote:
"The female entity vanishing as the police car drew closer; we have heard in reports that an object or entity vanished when a vehicle approaches only to reappear after the vehicle passes. How would those children know about this component of UFO encounters?
"The odd silence that surrounded the area is yet another component of UFO close encounters; again -how would those children know that?
"Another yet another component of some close encounters is the “slow motion movement” and that again means we have to ask how they would have known about this?"
It seems that even Bloecher, basically the father of CE3K investigation, had not come across those components as he never even mentioned them and had he known about them I have no doubt that he would have as he was thorough.
THREE components to CE3Ks that youngsters could not have known about and then ...I also realised that the object they drew was remarkably similar to one drawn by two witness from May, 1974 -in the UK. There was also a similarity in the entities seen (but I am 50-50 on that).
From a chapter asking whether youngsters are good witnesses I ended up with a case that deserves a High Strangeness rating.
Anyway, that woke me up at 0200 hrs and I have been thinking about possible explanations since and, honestly, they had no access to foreign UFO literature, there was no internet or You Tube and no US TV show (there were only occasional lengthy documentaries) dealt with the UK case or aspects of CE3K so.
 I am stumped.
above: sighted by children in the US in 1978


above sighted by two adult male witnesses in the UK in 1974

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth -The Lost Contacts

  Pages 414 Binding Type Paperback Perfect Bound Interior Color Color Dimensions A4 (8.27 x 11.69 in / 210 x 297 mm) £30.00 https://www.lulu...