Total Pageviews

Sunday, 30 June 2019

Blog Update: Face Book Page

Not renewing here.
Yes, most major posts and features are no longer available to read here.

Reason is simple: over 14,000 views of this blog and there has been no show of support in anyway. I do not expect people to comment "nice post" or "I'd like to read more about this" people come here for a free read and in some cases steal material I have written to use as their own.

I had to struggle with myself over this but what convinced me, after every argument I could put up about keeping the blog active, was the fact that 14,000 views by people allegedly interested in the subjects covered had not resulted in the purchase of a single one of my books -my sole income and what kept me posting here.

Then I found more sites using more of my work and even my original art images.  That is plain theft.

You are seriously interested in fact and showing support then buy a book. Perhaps you prefer to just buy and read the fantasy books where you are told lies. Your choice.

I told someone that as soon as my books start selling I would start updating the blog -knowing full well that you do not support anything posted here so would never buy.

I have the Face Book page that no one has shown interest in even though I updated it.

It really did come to a crunch situation financially and that is why I made the decision about this blog...not that anyone cares.

Face Book page is where you should be looking.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2463400933890105/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laugh and Scream... The Paul Brown Encounter

 If Eupora and the multi witness CE3K did not interest Ufologists (because the witnesses were all black) and they rejected looking into othe...