Total Pageviews

Saturday, 15 June 2019

The Hickson and Parker case

I was asked again about the Hickson and Parker case. I dealt with it at length in UFO Contact?  It seems the new book -which I have not read- has gotten a few people stirred up.

It is a case I believe is genuine.  But that is based on the information and NO ONE, other than the two men, know/knew the truth.

I feel credibility is lost when Budd Hopkins enters the scene and does a quick meet-greet-and let's do a regression session before leaving. At that point it turns into a Hopkins abduction scenario. I cannot say I believe what I am reading about the 'memory uncovered'.

As I pointed out in my book, Hickson, Parker -like Mona Stafford and others- seem to have undergone a form of post traumatic stress.

Do not criticise these people until you have read the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laugh and Scream... The Paul Brown Encounter

 If Eupora and the multi witness CE3K did not interest Ufologists (because the witnesses were all black) and they rejected looking into othe...