Total Pageviews

Monday 28 October 2019

Note

Hopefully everyone has been checking out the Face Book page linked to this blog? Updated more and with Messenger anyone can contact me privately.

Considering the number visiting this blog -4,625 in total today- I am somewhat shocked that no one has even ordered a copy of the books I've written though "You cannot lead a horse to water".

I am a little  bit more upset at the fact that no one has bothered to comment or to offer up details of new or little known CE3K/AE cases.  This can be done via FB messenger or via my email -aopbureau@yahoo.co.uk

There IS interest but seeming indifference to communicate -I stand a better chance at a face-to-face with aliens than blog readers!  :-)

But I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are We Going to Let All of the Information Fade Away: Or Are We Going To Do Something About It?

 originally published in 2018 on the AOP Blog I would like to offer this page from Patrick Gross' Ufologie page.  It shows the results f...