Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 July 2022

1967 Emma Funk UFO Abduction

 Am I REAL:LY going to ask something here?

Yes I am.

Going through my files I noted that the three pages I had from decades ago on the 18th July 1967 Emma Funk case, Millerton, NY were missing. Apart from a video (see last post) I can find nothing online.

I went through the FSR issues as well as NICAP REporter and APRO Bulletins from July 1967-July 1969 and nothing.
The New UFO Breakthrough from Brad Steiger has scant details and I can find nothing in any of the Raymond Fowler books (you'll see him in the video clip doing his best cigarette sucking "intelligence guy" routine in the background.

ANYONE know any sources then please comment.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are We Going to Let All of the Information Fade Away: Or Are We Going To Do Something About It?

 originally published in 2018 on the AOP Blog I would like to offer this page from Patrick Gross' Ufologie page.  It shows the results f...