Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 January 2023

John E. Mack -Not That Trustworthy It Seems



 I have been "quiet" here but as my posts generally receive 100% no feedback or comments so it's like posting to myself.

One thing I have been doing is looking at the last of the "Big Three" abduction researchers (Hopkins, Jacobs, Mack) John E. Mack.

I have always considered Mack to have been a professional and being independent and unbiased when it came to abduction cases.  Then I heard rumours. Rumours I took at first to be nothing more than jealous slander or debunkers at work. So I decided to look into Mack and his abduction research and methods.

With a deep breath I have to say that I believe that Mack was biased in that he did not investigate. He talked and listened to "experiencers"/ "abductees" and "Contactees"  and even in the case of known fakes such as Carlos Diaz, he declared that he believed them and their families because "why would they lie about this?"

Money.

I think Mack's work loses credibility when we see him interviewed and what he says. He was not outrightly faking like Hopkins. He was not making stuff up and losing the plot like Jacobs. Mack was gullible and not credible in that he could have researched someone like Diaz and seen how the Lorenzens at APRO tore his story apart -we even know that the UFO in one of his photos is a type of locally produced lamp. Mack did not know that? 

For me I think this destroys the last of the big three abduction researchers and that none of them have or had credibility -and a lot of people knew this before Hopkins died., Knew this before Mack died. No one bothered (in Ufology) to set the record straight back then or since because lies make money and Ufology is all about making money.

Yeah, I was a dumb ass and got taken in but Hopkins I got doubts about and even put questions to (ignored) and I did try to set the record straight with Jacobs but...oh boy.

And what do I always say? NEVER EVER trust a Ufologist

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Inter-galactic Travel" -What?

Above: Like early explorers mapping the continents of our globe, astronomers are busy charting the spiral structure of our galaxy, the Milky...