Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 January 2023

Update 11 01 2023

I was asked why I have posted no updates. I do believe I explained that in a previous post but really there is not much to report. The photo below shows the CE3K/AE archives from a few months ago -now that space to the left is crammed full of folders.

And that was it.

Sadly, with no book sales to bring in money to continue the work everything has ground to a halt. Archive work like this does not get financial backing so when the pockets are empty things just stop.

Obviously with the AOP Journal and books not selling the idea of writing another book is far from something I want to do and Ufology is so far gone at the  moment I do not think it is interested in serious research just the latest fake UAP spin or Vallee created money-spinner. 

So that is your update, Mike.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Are We Going to Let All of the Information Fade Away: Or Are We Going To Do Something About It?

 originally published in 2018 on the AOP Blog I would like to offer this page from Patrick Gross' Ufologie page.  It shows the results f...