Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 August 2023

Notes on Pascagoula Alien Abduction Case: Exclusive Unseen Video Unveiled | Unexp...


When I posted here that I mainly considered evidence from the time of this event and that Budd Hopkins was a totally discredited person and that I would not accept anything from one of his hypnotic sessions, particularly that did not gel with what we knew and which sparked 'new' memories Philip Mantle came onto the blog and aggressively challenged me.

 Now remember that I have said that the Pascagoula case is as solid as it gets (but still not proof of aliens) I was surprised by the fact that Mantle was so aggressive. He even questioned my "insulting remarks" about Hopkins which showed that he was very unaware of what was going on within Ufology and abduction 'research' But ever being the diplomat I advised that he watch the videos by Carol Rainey (Hopkins ex wife) and look at specific threads online. 

I was overly polite and suggested that he send me anything new for the archives and I was willing to chat with him to clear things up. Nothing. He deleted his comment a day later. 

I had no idea he was writing a book so he obviously saw my remarks as a threat to sales whereas with thousands of views a week it might have helped sales! 

Really I can see no reason why British Ufologists act this way. If a genuine incident took place that is not private property for one person to keep and never let anyone else know. I have been involved with UFOs since 1974. From 1977-2015 (and occasionally since) I was a UK police forces exotic animals expert consultant. In 50 years I have never given out a name or confidential information (which would have made me a lot of money if I had) even when witnesses have gone public themselves. I have a very strict code of practice.

I always get suspicious when people start getting overly defensive and are not willing to share research data -sharing data is what researchers do and I have in the past (though I was ripped off by four very well known UK Ufologists who decided they had my data but then could not share theirs with me). Despite what a couple people wrote on a UFO chat site (no idea which and I don't care about these sites) I have nothing against Mantle. He seems a nice enough person.

UFOs -funny old business

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pontejos Santander Spain -6th January, 1969

I have the following notes and images on this incident and they were sent to me by someone many years ago but with no source.  If anyone can...