Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 October 2020

Spanish CE3K/AE file


 Having updated the file for France and Belgium I found a couple other French reports so those were printed out and added to the file.  

Then came the updating of the Spanish file. I used up half a ream of copier paper, had to refill the ink cartridge twice (hence my black smudged fingers) as well as sort out printer jam but I have finally finished at 1900 hrs.

The photo hows the darker (plastic wallets with entries) older file pages. The cleaner chunk of pages are today's work.

Some very interesting reports, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pontejos Santander Spain -6th January, 1969

I have the following notes and images on this incident and they were sent to me by someone many years ago but with no source.  If anyone can...