Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 October 2020

The French File Is expanding...as is the German File!

 


Having been going through the AE/CE3K volumes I started updating the French file which is going to nee a seperate volume of its own. I even found an article I wrote around 1995 on Frnch cases -31 pages and 50 reports -all fully referenced. 

50 reports is looking rather lim now. If any French peaking Ufologist wanted work to dig into then I would say "Look at the reports from 1954" simply because the information on them is very slim and most were not investigated. If my French was up to the job then I'd be digging in.

France certainly has had some very interesting cases and some may well be classic cases of altered states.  The Aveyron incidents from 1967 are not even mentioned on the internet while others, such as the Cergy Pontoise hoax are --and still being called genuine!!

Now having said that, as I clearly showed in Contact, Germany has also had some pretty good cases though is seen as a country where only one incident has taken place (Linke).

How much could be achieved if there were several people working on this, however, this aspct of Ufology is till frowned upon unless you are a follower of Hopkins or Jacobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are We Going to Let All of the Information Fade Away: Or Are We Going To Do Something About It?

 originally published in 2018 on the AOP Blog I would like to offer this page from Patrick Gross' Ufologie page.  It shows the results f...