Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 October 2020

Why The AOP Bureau Report on CE3Ks Will Never Be Published

 As I get older and see the years going by VERY quickly I realise there are things I need to get done. One of these things is to finally (it was first privately released in 1981) publisah The Report on UFOs (or "The Hooper Report" as it was referred to).

There was another report issued at the time and this pertained to Close Encounters of the Third Kind/Alien Entity cases in the UK. This report weill not be published and all traces will vanisah when it all gets burnt when I've popped my clogs.

Alien Entities: A thoroughly Comprehensive Study & Case Histories of Alleged Alien Contact in the United Kingdom -Pre-20th Century to 1981 (ammended to 1990)


You will note that the "Sent to and read by" list had to be censored

Below -the index to each section amnd period covered



There are 31 sections and the document ran to over 200 pages. At the times this was a completely thorough report and no one had -or even in 2020- or has such a catalogue of reports to carry out such an analysis.

What I did not understand, initially, was why so many ufologists were so hostile to the report when they had not even seen it let alone and a good synopsis of it. I soondiscovered that, as with UFO reports, a great deal of 'data' was fake or falsified to a degree.

Some of the UKs 'most respected' (usually by themselves or their cronies) had been deliberately putting out fake reports. In recent years they have been forced into admitting this but outrightly refuse to identify which reports/cases are faked or tampered with. They give all types of excuses as to why they will not divulge this information but the truth is that a good few of them were also involved in faking the 'sinister' APEN (Aerial Phenomena Enquiries Network) and on three occasions I caught these people out red-handed (one even had blank APEN letterheads on his desk).




These are people who claim to use "scientific principles" (when there are in fact no actual set out rules) and maliciously attack other persons' reputations, data and honesty.  They are simply in it forthe money, 'fame' and ego boost.

When I discovered that Flying Saucer Review had initiated or aided in pushing such reports I made it clear to Charles Bowen (a former editor) and Gordon Creighton -neither had the slightest interest in correcting records and continued to refer to reports proven hoaxes/faked decades before. I withdrew all articles and support from FSR as I did not want the work being carried out by the AOP Bureaui to be tarnished.

Certain ufologists in the North, and sadly it was the North of England providing most fakled data) were found to be regularly faking things. One small group even attempted to 'silence' me with an Men In Black visit to my home -how that turned out for them is fairly well known.

Two members who thought -I have no isdea why- I was "in their camp" even suggested that I push the "new ufology"  trope. I asked what good that woulddo and was told "It'll really **** up serious ufology".  These were NOT agents of some government agency but long term ufologists. Did it work? Look what happened when people in Europe adopted the "new ufology" stances. A complete mess. My solicitor still has a file with all the names and evidence to back up accusations should anyone want to 'play games' with me.

I found that unless I could talk directly with witnesses/percipients then I could not accept reports. Going through every report would mean a much slimmed down volume and much more.

The sad part is that there are good cases in the UK never investigated. 

Ufologists destroyed serious reasearch not some secret government agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pontejos Santander Spain -6th January, 1969

I have the following notes and images on this incident and they were sent to me by someone many years ago but with no source.  If anyone can...