Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 December 2020

To those no longer interested: goodbye.

 I set this blog up in 2015 and to date have made almost 300 posts and there have been 6,900 views and one comment.

As with the Anomalous Observational Phenomena blog I have seen original post over and over taken and used by others as 'their' work.

I did ask people to support the ongoing work -buying one of the CE3K/AE books gives you something and at least I get something.

From 25th December, 2020 this blog will be private and if you want to see posts you will need to ask to be considered a blog member.

I count rant and rave like a lot of other people but my time is precious these days and I am taking action to not waste any of it.

There you go. From the 25th on you can visit all the other blogs that offer unresearched or fake posts. Everyone had five years to support the ongoing work.

To those no longer interested: goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are We Going to Let All of the Information Fade Away: Or Are We Going To Do Something About It?

 originally published in 2018 on the AOP Blog I would like to offer this page from Patrick Gross' Ufologie page.  It shows the results f...