Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 June 2023

From 1974-2022 the work has gone on.....

 


The internet and rumours.

"Why did you destroy all your alien files?"

I have not destroyed any files. Apparently making clear statements in writing is...confusing. I made it clear that I have had to stop updating the files and following up on a lot of leads for one simple reason: I am absolutely flat broke. Paying bills is a priority as is that other thing..uh, "food"?

The fact that Ufologists in the United States have decided to just not bother cooperating even after I sent then data does not help. There is almost a complete and utter ignorance on the subject and I have seen people on blogs and on You Tube give such inaccurate and distorted versions of accounts that are easily available that I no longer correct them (politely).

From 1974-2022 the work has gone on and drained me financially. Book sales would be nice. But at the end of 2022 and beginning of 2023 I had no options or revenue left and so the files are gathering dust.

That's it.

No one cares about possibly the most important aspect of "UFOs" or wants to know about it and no one certainly wants to back the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pontejos Santander Spain -6th January, 1969

I have the following notes and images on this incident and they were sent to me by someone many years ago but with no source.  If anyone can...