Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Has It Been Worth it?

 

I just spent weeks chasing after details of a 1970s abduction report which Street of Silence said was held in the Klass Archive. Well, they've been proven fibbers again. They are just regurgitating what they have seenb onl;ine and made more out of it. 

I then spent days trying to find details of the November 1975 UFO abductions case at Happy Camp, California. No one has ever heard of it (including people who have allegedly read and cite Vallee's book Confrontations -he does not detail the case just basically waffles on with his personal favourite grift. Could not find the "widely reported on" story anywhere so today I deep dived into obscure 1970s UFO publications and.... got the details.

Elsewhere British Ufology has fallen to pieces when it comes to looking into certain widely reported cases -even one Ufologist distancing himself from more than one report and dumping a former colleague.

Elsewhere cases have had to be downgraded as well known Ufologists have "mislaid" reports, or had no full investigation reports on "major UFO incidents". I doubt the reports ever existed.

Ufologists in Europe have been about as cooperative as those in the United States...in other words they either do not respond to emails and messages or grunt. 

Perhaps, unsurprisingly, the greatest offenders when it comes to factual reporting on CE3K reports are You Tube "content creators". They make things up, twist facts and even alter things to fit a certain narrative with a varietyt of very poor AI created images.

It does make me ask if the past 50 odd years looking at this aspect was worth it?

The photo of the CE3K/AE archives from 2024 was before they were updated. All folders are now in a stack of archive boxes as I decide what to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has It Been Worth it?

  I just spent weeks chasing after details of a 1970s abduction report which Street of Silence said was held in the Klass Archive. Well, the...