I read all the articles and books by Raymond Fowler on this case. Based on the original book I thought there were aspects that seemed a bit off but it seemed to be a solid case. My the time of Fowler's final book I realised that this case was not solid and that there was so much going on that seemed doubtful or based on suggestions and guess work that it got a Low rating in the files.
There is also a perfect example of why an investigator should not look into these reports if they are not prepared. Like many other Ufologists Fowler suddenly realised he had a childhood scar and sighting. He could not recall how he got the scar (we are talking an adult man in his 60s trying to remember an incident that was not even important as a child). Yes, suddenly, Fowler was....an abductee.
I suggest that anyone who can get the books do so if interested and make up their own minds.
Unfortunately most of the You Tube videos on this case, as with many others, use AI images and these vary from poor to extremely bad, inaccurate depictions. Hence my using this recorded interview.
This video is not perfect but...
No comments:
Post a Comment