Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 October 2018

Old abduction case discovered. UK cataloguing and Spanish hoaxes -or were they?

In doing a casual search today I discovered that there was another Buckfastleigh CE3K -possibly an abduction just one month after the one I am looking into.  Be interesting to see how this pans out.

Using the excellent Haunted Skies UFO encyclopaedia and some other sources, I have noted that 1977 was a peak year in the UK for CE3K reports but I need to add that many of those will fall by the wayside as they are categorized after reappraisal.

Certainly the old Preliminary Catalogue I posted a while back is looking bulkier.  It is just a pity that a request to BUFORA and other UK groups to participate in the project has received no responses. This goes to show just how much ufology has changed since the 1970s/1980s

I need to add that at the same time certain ufologists began to fake reports which they have admitted to doing but will not state which reports. When these reports are clearly identified those ufologists responsible will be identified.

Oddly, I have quite casually -again- discovered two types of entity that no one else appears to have noted before.  More when the work is complete.

Now, I note there are a few readers from Spain so I hope one of them might help. I was told that the 1967 sighting of a cactus-like entity near Barcelona, Spain and Tivissa octopus looking entity case were both proven press hoaxes.  I accepted this, however, I have been quite rightly challenged for accepting this explanation.  You see, I took someone's word for it.  I have asked people who used to deal with Spanish reports and other ufologists whether they can cite the source and evidence for hoaxes.

After three months I have still not come up with any source.  If you can help then please get in touch via aopbureau@yahoo.co.uk  -THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Books on CE3K -a Fifth On The Way?

 Yes, some posts have been reverted to drafts as they were on site long enough and no interest shown I decided they could go.  The Jose C. H...