Total Pageviews

Monday 1 October 2018

Videos

Do not panic -no one has left a question or comment!  Apparently I am more like to have a CE3K than that happen.

I know some will ask "Why so many French videos?"

The answer is simple.  France treated UFO and CE3K reports more seriously from the 1950s on, despite the obvious silly newspaper stories. Police investigated reports made to them and that seems to have been a pretty unique situation.  On the whole, France has produced more serious TV/news items on the subject than in the United States where they tend to be more sensationalist and less based on fact.

I would gladly include links to videos in Italian, Dutch, Spanish -whichever language so long as they are not dubbed American TV shows.  You have a link let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Books on CE3K -a Fifth On The Way?

 Yes, some posts have been reverted to drafts as they were on site long enough and no interest shown I decided they could go.  The Jose C. H...