Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 October 2018

Please Note

I am not sure when or how often I will be posting here.

That old familiar problem of people taking my posts and using them (uncredited) as their own work has appeared.  Worse is that they are receiving congratulations for the purloined work.

With this blog the number of views has risen from single figures to thousands.  So people are reading what I am posting.  However, that has resulted in the type of response that drains all enthusiasm from posting new finds/material: apathy.

Not one single comment.

I am posting to myself it seems and I have no interest in writing out what I already know.

I am concentrating on the research and research results will be found in my books -available to all to buy.

If circumstances change and people start to comment (I know ufologists visit this page so why no comments?) I will be back.

Research is less time wasting it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INCREDIBLY ODD: Ten Very Strange Encounters with UFOs and Humanoids

The Ville de Trancas case is dealt with in Contact A4 Paperback 370pp Profusely illustrated with photos and maps £25.00 https://www.lulu.com...