Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 October 2018

CE3K/AE Archive Appeal



I am rather concerned that there seems to be a very determined effort by British Ufologists to not share their files on CE3K/AE cases.

The point of the archive is to have a central repository of these cases for use in scientific and technical research.  It is very important that there is an archive that exists so that vital evidence is not missed or lost.

From 1977-2013 and my ‘official’ retirement I acted as a consultant to UK Police Forces on exotic fauna and that work is still sporadically coming my way. In over 40 years I have never breached confidentiality or agreements and have been privy to a lot of material that was quite sensitive and on several occasions I was offered large payments by three UK tabloids.  Money I really could do with but never even considered the offers because I had given my word and as far as I am concerned confidential is confidential.  The whole reason why police forces and other bodies used me as a consultant was that I also treated witnesses/observers details as never to be revealed.

The same thing applies to the UFO side of things.  I could quite honestly make money from selling stories to the press or writing books about those I dealt with over the years (1974 to present) and what I have seen.  Money does not come into this because of confidentiality, witness anonymity and if I were in this for the money then I will never make back the thousands I have spent over the years.

“Confidentiality” is not an excuse for not cooperating.  Copies of an ufologist’s
files are not going to be sent out at a whim to anyone who asks; that is not how this will work.  The data in the archive is to be used to analyse and look for trends or factors not already noted and be categorised.  The archive will also be a file back-up for the ufologist in the event he/she loses their work somehow.

The CE3K/AE Catalogue for the UK needs to be up-dated and made as comprehensive as possible because there is no central depository and there seems to be friction between some existing groups and investigators; my position is one of complete neutrality.  I am interested in the data and study only and every contributor will be told of any results as and when they are concluded.

For this work I suggest the blacktowercg@hotmail.com email is used with aopbureau@yahoo.co.uk  being the back-up mailing address.

Any questions please ask.


Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Books on CE3K -a Fifth On The Way?

 Yes, some posts have been reverted to drafts as they were on site long enough and no interest shown I decided they could go.  The Jose C. H...