Total Pageviews

Monday 22 October 2018

You Find The Most Embarrassing Things!


Well, slightly embarrassing considering I was only 5 years into the research.  I had written a good few articles on CE3K reports for UK UFO publications and forgot about one I wrote for the Skywatch Aerial Phenomena Investigation Club (SAPIC) and its 1979 Skywatch Gazatte no. 3 titled Close Encounters of the Third Kind in Africa.

By today's standards just a quick run off of reports and the detail is lacking.  A lot has been updated in over 30 years.

My Trowbridge UFO Conference speech was not helped by a virus, a Russian diplomat and someone stealing my notes!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Books on CE3K -a Fifth On The Way?

 Yes, some posts have been reverted to drafts as they were on site long enough and no interest shown I decided they could go.  The Jose C. H...