Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 November 2018

addenda- Life is too short to waste.

I just checked and found out that my last post had a chunk of text vanish.  Typical. Here we go again.

It seems as though my blogging is going to drop dramatically. There are more than enough people visiting this blog and I note some of the things I am posting are being used elsewhere without credit being given -that is the internet.

However, there has not been one single comment or any feed-back from postings or otherwise. If not for the views counter I would think that I was posting to myself.

That is pointless.

Any cooperation has also come privately and from outside the UK.  Why are British ufologists scared of cooperating on work that would benefit ufology as a whole and progress serious research?

I have decided that it is far better to continue research and writing rather than just blog to 'no one' and wait to see if and when anyone does get in touch.  Life is too short to waste.

What is really needed is funding so that this work can be carried out properly and an investigation re-opened where it is needed.  A small team.  the problem is that no one out there backs UFO research of any type in Europe.  This means that, while I may be able to filter the fakes away I cannot afford the time to pursue this full time and the funds for doing so do not exist.

So, blog when I get the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Books on CE3K -a Fifth On The Way?

 Yes, some posts have been reverted to drafts as they were on site long enough and no interest shown I decided they could go.  The Jose C. H...