Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 November 2018

Robert Bigelow & UFOs

I was asked whether I had ever applied for a grant to continue my work. can I point out -again- that no organisation or body gives funding for UFOs/CE3K research and investigation.

Robert Bigelow and his connection with Skinwalker Ranch we know of but I have been sceptical since I have seen no evidence of anything that I can say seems to be unexplained.  I think you'll find that Bigelow has his own agenda and that is based in the United States.

In 40 years I have tried various possible funding sources and all simply giggled or rolled their eyes when the term "UFO" or even "UAP" were used.

So, yes, over the years I have tried.  And failed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Books on CE3K -a Fifth On The Way?

 Yes, some posts have been reverted to drafts as they were on site long enough and no interest shown I decided they could go.  The Jose C. H...