Total Pageviews

Friday 30 November 2018

German CE3K reports.


Well I have spent 12 hours and more or less sorted out the German CE3K reports. Even those that had been translated into English needed tidying up somewhat.

It actually gives a much clearer picture of reports and the Lothat Schaefler case was the subject of a very full report and took place in 1977 -well before the whole Grey phenomenon.

I am sorry to say, however, that translating more foreign language reports into English is beyond me. I would like to know about reports from the Netherlands and Denmark though there seems far more on Finland than those two countries combined.

Again, if anyone or group can help please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Books on CE3K -a Fifth On The Way?

 Yes, some posts have been reverted to drafts as they were on site long enough and no interest shown I decided they could go.  The Jose C. H...