Total Pageviews

Friday 5 August 2022

Which Encounter Cases SHOULD be Prioritised?



I was asked which cases I would prioritise to re-investigate? Well, there are three cases that were never investigated (many were never looked into) but I would certainly highlight the three events below.

1966 Kathy Reeves/Reeves Family case

1973 Eupora, Mississippi

1957 Schenectady, NY

In fact I believe that any old case be looked into since we have the means of locating witnesses/percipients these days. Start at 1973 (many un-investigated reports) but go back as far as possible even if it means contacting the families of deceased witnesses as they may know whether an event was genuine or not and even have drawings by witnesses.

I would say, urgent attention, needs to be given to 1950s reports on for which there are few details and in many cases only newsclippings as those witnesses/percipients are not getting any younger.

Once a witness or percipient has passed away their testimony is lost forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pontejos Santander Spain -6th January, 1969

I have the following notes and images on this incident and they were sent to me by someone many years ago but with no source.  If anyone can...