Total Pageviews

Sunday, 19 July 2026

It Sums Up The Situation

 Here is the reason why Ufology failed and why we havve lost so much eye witness testimony -even if only considered anecdotal. 

In the last fortnight I have sent out 30 emails or messages. I received one rude response (MUFON) one with no info and...that's it.

We no longer have to wait a week or so for a letter to get somewhere and then another week for a response. We are in an era of instand communication and yet when it comes to cooperation, communication or any other form of interaction nothing happens. And in the United States (the "Home of Ufology") it appears there are no independent investigators or researchers any more -they all want the MUFON crumbs and MUFON just wants the publicity and cash.

We got technology at our finger tips and it created more problems and lack of communication than before the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lights Over Fife (1992)

  Patrick Gunn. A name I will remember as he owes me money now. 72 pages. Well, 72 pages ONLY because of the AI images used. Glancing throu...