If a woman experiences a missing time episode and not that geographically far away three women encounter a UFO -all on the same night do you:
1) talk to the main percipiuent then the other women to establish whether there was any time loss or...
2) without checking ignore the women in the second incident because you "can't see or think" of a connectionb?
Well, I know, tyo people with any kind of IQ 1) is the only option. Unless you are a British Ufologist and then you don't bother with the three women.
Seriously. It is on the record.
Three -3- "major UK UFO incidents" fell to pieces this wek because, according to one "investigator" all he had on the CE3K was a "standard UFO report form" and he did not have that any more as "I think I might have given that to a Ufologist" -UFO report forms contain confidential witness data. But, yeah, go on -give it away. So what evidence for the case is there? "My book".
Another ...investigator in a "major" CE3K has no idea where the percipient livews now, lkost contact with them seemingly after he and his group looked into nthe case. Can I get any of those details or case report? "Good question. no idea where it is but if I find it I shall let you know" I suspect there4 is no report.
Back in the 1990s some of the UKs top Ufologists werte at a convention panel and were confronted about what was said (there were others present when said)by one of their number that false UFO reports had been deliberately circulated by them since the 1970s. Each person on the panel looked at their colleague but not one would explain WHY fake reports had been published, for what purpose and refused to comment or identify which cases. 30+ years on the fake cases have never been identified whichj means that reports from the 1970s on and any associated with certain Ufologists cannot be trusted or seriously considered.
These were the people claiming to be approaching UFOs scientifically.
That is the mess we are in.
No comments:
Post a Comment