Total Pageviews

Monday, 20 July 2026

The Lights Over Fife (1992)

 

Patrick Gunn. A name I will remember as he owes me money now.

72 pages. Well, 72 pages ONLY because of the AI images used. Glancing through the book quickly I asked "Why is he using the same image obver and over again?

He isn't. It is the same scene with UFOs in various styles and not that different. The images are a washed up mess and only make the book look amateurish.

The same things is repeated and when I got to page 44 I had no doubts what so ever that this was an AI created book which explains the constant re-use of the images and...uh....the actual incident involving Mary and co. is not described. It literally is just repeat...repeat...repeat and if you are looking for any information from this book here it is:

"The Falkland Hill UFO incident of 9992"..."The psychological impact of the Falkland Hill incident on the local community was profound"...

That's it. Repeat ad nauseum adding whatever word makes it different. That front cover is AI and it is the same used within the book with variations. This at £16+ was an outright case of ...I cannot even use the words I want to. You will NOT find any "in depth" look at the case Like I wrote; by page 45 the constant repeating of phrases and offering no actual case summary or information....I gave up.

In, I believe, minutes 02 point texte at the bottom of the last book is a disclaimer that this was written and put together using AI.

Unless you want something to burn -DO NOT BUY

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lights Over Fife (1992)

  Patrick Gunn. A name I will remember as he owes me money now. 72 pages. Well, 72 pages ONLY because of the AI images used. Glancing throu...