Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 15 July 2026

What Happened to free thinking Ufologists? UPDATED



 Apparently if you belong to MUFON you cannot investigate nnything unless "mummy and daddy say so". I contacted  SW MUFON UFO UAP Investigation and told them about the Eupora case. It would be aq cold case and this is what I got in response:

Well, MUFON are not interested and got nasty to get out of doing anything and so it seems the SW MuFON people are just not intertested as well. They are NOT allowed to inbvestigate any case unless their MUFON bosses say so.
Their response re Euporia:
Experiencer Resource Team (Ert)
We can only investigate officially submitted MUFON cases but we have many folks who would love to help you out if you submit the report - regardless of if you do or don't have evidence and we can only investigate cases submitted by the actual witnesses you can't submit someone else's sighting or contact if must be what you saw does this make sense?

Yes it makes sense. MUFON is a shambles of an organisation and its investigators appear to have been turned into mindless drones.
I have run out of options in the US/Mississippi so it lo0oks like the full details of what happened in 1973 are lost. I have contacted local news papers, radio and am not hopeful.
All because of initial racial prejudice

That written I was polite in my response:

Yes, I understand but this is potentially a major old UFO incident for which we know the names of some of the witnesses and those are the people that I have tried to trace. I was not there but the case is on the record from the time and was, admittedly, ignore because the witnesses were black. I just cannot understand the lack of willingness to look into an old case but willingness to ignore and lose the data. Thanks anyway.

The response was:

We take UFO reports from people who have seen UFOs. Without an eye witness coming forward there's nobody to interview. We don't track people down and ask them if they are willing to talk about their experiences.

there are many UFO podcasters who also investigate - such as The Curious Realm, if the case is of interest they could do a show about it and renew interest

If you want to reach out to witnesses and encourage them to make a report, please do

a case that old would have no evidence, we couldn't go to a location and gather evidence, and if the witnesses aren't coming forward to tell their story and give eyewitness testimony, it's just a story.

Which means people have to run to MUFON or be ignored and that, even with names MUFON will NOT try to trace people involved in what could be amajor old incident. "it's just a story" seems like an excuse to not deal with a CE3K since MUFONs whole approach to the subject is Grey abductions and making even old non Grey cases Grey cases>

It's over 30 years since I asked Wal;t Andrus Jr, then head of MUFON what solid evidence they had gathered over the years. His response (letter still in a file) "No such thing". Let's see what a search asking what hard evidence MUFON has gathered since then finds:


"The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) has collected thousands of witness reports, photos, and videos. However, they have not gathered any universally accepted, independent scientific evidence of alien spacecraft.
"While MUFON investigates potential physical clues, the mainstream scientific community views their methods and findings as pseudoscience rather than hard proof."
I know several people who left MUFON because of how it works. The criticisms can be found online so not a subject here. Ted Philips' Physical Trace Evidence is often cited and I tried many times before his death and after to get any papers revealing the evidence. The online catalogue you can find is basically a list of reports and traces -some well known even in the 1970s as hoaxes. The same applies to the much lauded Jacques Vallee Landing Cases Catalogue. Budd Hokins and David Jacobs have all had their work on abductions proven to be made up or based on personal theories.
MUFON accepts al;l of the above and even had these people as guests and presenting their work which was never questioned.
So plkease excuse me if I feel that MUFON is full of hobbyist trying to pretend they are on X File episodes and gathering solid evidence while ignoring cases even more recent than Eupora. It's online Report a UFO site is full of unstabstatiated reports from anopnymous people but they cite these (mainly uninvestigated) reports as "evidence" for UFO reality.
Where are the REAL UFO investigators?
I have tried local radio stations and news outlets as well as podcasters but so far not even a glimmer of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confessions of an Alien Abductee

 I leave this with NO COMMENT