Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 November 2022

A Note

 As I have noted before; this blog takes a lot of work and is still only getting 5-6 per post (usually 4 views) and I am seemingly posting to myself with no feedback.

Having watched You Tube videos in which veteran Ufologists who have absolutely no research or investigation background into CE3Ks belittling the data and at times having a joke over it I can tell you...that is gut-wrenching. For 50 years now I have been working on all of this, finding correlations others have not found and more and it is all wasted: the "unwashed" Ufologists get listened to more and so I am once again the "UFONut" in the corner.

"Disillusioned" does not even cover it.

I post when and if I feel like it. You want to learn more -buy one of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pontejos Santander Spain -6th January, 1969

I have the following notes and images on this incident and they were sent to me by someone many years ago but with no source.  If anyone can...