Total Pageviews

Friday 4 November 2022

Brief Update

 I think I now have every report from my books and magazines and anyone interested will recall that I started out with 11 then 13 bulked out folders.

In the last two weeks (as noted already) I have gone all out to copy off as many reports as possible which meant expanding the United States folder to two folders and now 12!

In total there are now 43 folders and I am looking at a possible expansion at some point. These folders cover the US,UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Iran, Japan, Papua NEW Guinea nand many other countries.

Even if 95% of the reports were deleted as "Insufficient data" thanks to Ufology ignoring them, then that leaves some very interesting and little known cases.

As I read the reports as they are copied I can confirm that my findings from a few years ago are confirmed and those may -may- be outlined in a future book although as all the others basically failed to sell copies I am in two minds.

I now have the task of sorting out the Signals, Unidentified Orbital Objects, Astronomers and UFOs and other files from my late colleague Franklyn Davin-Wilson. Before that, however, I have document folders (100+) dealing with various subjects that need replacing after almost 45-50 years. I wonder who wiull inherit all of this! 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pontejos Santander Spain -6th January, 1969

I have the following notes and images on this incident and they were sent to me by someone many years ago but with no source.  If anyone can...