Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 November 2022

Still Here

 

As the title says -I am still here. Someone asked whether I had given up the blog. No. I have posted so much in the last month but as I think I wrote befor the maximum number of views on any day is 4. There have been 5 and 10 views but only once.

This is a lot of work. No one comments and so, although I know work has been stolen by others, that ius all I see.

The blog did vanish but that might be down to the fact that Blogger constantly changes its service location -one week there is an IT(aly) url, then a FR(ance) and so on. Obviously a tax dodge and nothing users can do about it.

You want detailed case reports along with photos, maps and stuff you will not find elsewhere...I have books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pontejos Santander Spain -6th January, 1969

I have the following notes and images on this incident and they were sent to me by someone many years ago but with no source.  If anyone can...